WE ARE SELLING OUR GREAT
ALAMOGORDO HOME - Please Inquire
2011 Crescent Dr., Alamogordo, NM 88310
Immediate Occupany After Sale
Contact ===> Diana
Associate Broker, ERA Simmons Real Estate
918 Tenth Street, Alamogordo, NM 88310
407-790-0722 (cell) - 575-437-9927 (office) 575-437-9956 (fax)
BE SURE TO ALSO CONTACT US: email@example.com
OUR BIG 4-BEDROOM 2,200 SQFT
ALAMOGORDO, NM, HOME IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
Seriously interested in buying our home (including Rent-to-Own)? Please read our website herein, then please email us for a viewing appointment. To check its approximate value, see ZILLOW. We are willing to negotiate. Thanks. John & Laurie Williams
Hello! Our spacious Alamogordo,
New Mexico Home (Otero County Home) now available for
Sale. Our big Alamogordo Home - 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2,199 sqft Home (+500
sqft more space in fully-enclosed back porch), Energy-Saving Features,
Loaded with Many Amenities - is located near NMSU Alamogordo Campus, several
large Medical Clinics and City Hospital, fine Grade School (Buena
Vista Elementary School), large Gym, The International Space Hall of
Fame, and a great IMAX and Panetarium! Our large Alamogordo home will not
likely last long on the market! Please contact us right away by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
And tell your family, friends and associates!
Email SUBJECT Line: Please put, "Home Sale Inquiry" (or "Home Lease Inquiry")
We respond to all serious Emails. If you receive no response within 24 hours, please phone us (no texting) at 505-321-1034
Alamogordo, New Mexico 88310
2011 Crescent Dr.
Corner Crescent Dr. & Indian Wells Rd. near NMSUA
MAKE US A REASONABLE
Make Us an Offer Before You Lose the Opportunity!
We Will Seriously Consider All Reasonable Offers
Our Home's Unique Location, Size, Condition is Valuable
Our Home Has Great Potential For Huge Future Equity Growth!
Rare Growth Potential for an Alamogordo Property
2011 CRESCENT DR., ALAMOGORDO, NM 88310
Special Features, Advantages, Amenities
Our large, primo location Alamogordo sale home
(2011 Crescent Dr., Alamogordo, New Mexico, Otero County) has special and unique
features, advantages and amenities - beats all other known 4-bed homes for sale
in the Alamogordo area for its location, size and many other features, advantages
(1) LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: North East Alamogordo location. Walking or short driving distance from large regional hospital, major regional medical clinics, NMSU-A, new Walmart, IMAX Theater, Planetarium, Space Hall of Fame, gym, hiking trails. Faster access to scenic Lincoln National Forest, Sacramento Mountains, Cloudcroft, High Rolls, Tularosa, and La Luz. Stunning views of awesome Rocky Mountains from front and back yards. Eye-popping Western sunsets from backyard. View Alamogordo's official 4th. of July fireworks from YOUR diveway!
(2) LARGE HOME: Large home (2199 sqft) on oversized corner lot. Four large bedrooms. Four large areas for family activities, hobbies: Huge greatroom (size of two-car garage) + 500sqft enclosed back porch (windowed, cedar walls, with 6ft "saloon-style" doors (bi-directional doors - no knobs to turn, great for carrying things in and out). Large living room + large den (with real fireplace).
(3) IMPRESSIVE AMENITIES: Two refrigerators, RO system (Reverse Osmosis system, with kitchen sink faucet and refrigerator hookup), range + range hood, dishwasher (w/ built-in disposal) + disposal + microwave + four large pots/pans/food storage drawers (on steel rollers; 29 total kitchen cabinets and drawers! (most kitchens have only 23). Washer/dryer hookups. Large washing area sink with hot water, cold water, spray nozzle, and drain.
(4) NEW FURNACE (Oct. 2017), PLUS NEWER 30-YEAR ROOF (July 2016), PLUS NEWER AIR CONDITIONER (July 2016).
(5) GREAT SCHOOL DISTRICT: Buena Vista Elementary School District.
(6) CENTRAL HEATING/COOLING: Gas central heating (programmable digital thermostat) / central air conditioning.
(7) ENERGY COST SAVINGS: Great energy-saving features: Real fireplace + 10 ceiling fans (at least one ceiling fan for every room in house over 100 sqft) + three 18" roof turbines and doubled eaves vents (soffit vents) to sweep out hot Summer air from your attic + programmable digital thermostat.
(8) TREMENDOUS STORAGE: If your storage needs are prodigious or you just require a lot of living space, our property is ideal for you - great for both your personal storage and/or business storage, and lots of areas for many activities! A real bargain when compared to Alamogordo area commercial storage lockers of similar storage space you would have to drive to (which typically do not come with climate control, trash services, water sources or bathroom facilities), permanent, spacious, shaded and near-level parking, much privacy, etc.
(9) SECURITY GATES & WINDOWS: Wrought iron security gates and windows to help protect your family and keep strangers away from your front door. Front gate is a split gate - great for kids and pets to access the front outside safely, without fear of them wandering off, and for more secure delivery of packages. While our neighborhood is pretty safe, we live in an increasingly dangerous world.
(10) OUTSIDE CLOTHES LINES: Solar-powered green-living (two clothes lines - energy costs are high these days and about 10% of total electric bill is from clothes dryer use + costs of cooling down home from clothes dryer heat; 90+% of Alamogordo days are sunny; sun-dried clothes last longer, fade less, smell fresher, more hygienic and healthful, and less wrinkled.
(11) TILED FLOORS: Kitchen, dining area and bathrooms.
(12) HUGE, NEAR LEVEL CIRCULAR PARKING: Fits upto about 10 average-size cars, with basketball goal. No more backing out of driveway!
(13) HUGE, SUNNY BACKYARD: Great for gardens/pools/spas/parties/barbeques/gazebos/trampolines/horseshoes/tetherball/pickleball/badminton/lawn bowling/swing sets/playground sets. Extended cedar fence all around for privacy.
(14) OUTSIDE STORAGE/TOOL SHED: Cinder block outside storage shed.
(15) PECAN TREES: Pecan Trees (near carport).
(16) LARGE SHADE TREES: Several large shade trees.
(17) LARGE, VERSATILE BATHROOM CABINETS: Each bathroom has a large 3-door side-view bathroom mirror cabinet (3' long, 2-1/2' tall, with 3 full-length shelves 3-1/2" deep), adjustable side doors easily positioned for clear, undistorted views of either or both sides of your face, neck and upper body - critical panoramic viewing for make-up, etc. Plus shared cabinet between bathrooms: To stock both bathrooms you stock only one cabinet accessible from either bathroom.
(18) SMOKE DETECTORS, CO DETECTOR: Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector + fire extinguishers. Closest home in area to City fire hydrant.
(19) NORMAL CITY UTILITIES: TV-ready, and Dish TV / Direct TV-ready (dish antenna mounted on roof, with cabling). Property is within City limits, so electricity, natural gas, water, trash pickup and sewage services are all available to you.
(20) PAINTING. Some new painting.
IMAGE SPONSORED BY:
Lone Star Consulting, Inc.
REPRINT POW-MIA IMAGE=>
ON YOUR WEBSITE
This is the most recent version of this website. We (the owners) may make changes in this website without prior notice or liability. Whenever we post a new version of any webpage this website contains, it becomes effective immediately upon its posting on this website, at which time, all previous website versions are invalid for any and all contracts received by us after this posting. We assume no liability for any errors or omissions on this website. In all cases where there is a dispute as to any representation on this website, our interpretation will prevail as long as it is a reasonable interpretation. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding anything on this website, please address them to us by email.
Copyright © 2006-2017, John and Laurie Williams. All rights reserved.