OUR GREAT ALAMOGORDO HOME
IS NOT BEING RENTED
WE ARE TRYING TO SELL IT - Please Inquire
2011 Crescent Dr., Alamogordo, NM 88310
Immediate Occupancy After Sale
Contact ===> Diana
Associate Broker, ERA Simmons Real Estate
918 Tenth Street, Alamogordo, NM 88310
407-790-0722 (cell) - 575-437-9927 (office) 575-437-9956 (fax)
BE SURE TO ALSO CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR BIG 4-BEDROOM 2,200 SQFT
ALAMOGORDO, NM, HOME IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
Seriously interested in buying our home (including Rent-to-Own) - then click on below. To check its approximate value, see ZILLOW. We are willing to negotiate. Thanks. John & Laurie Williams
Home for Sale (with Images)
Hello! Our spacious Alamogordo,
New Mexico Home (Otero County Home) now available for
Sale! Our big Alamogordo Home - 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2,200 sqft Home (+500
sqft more space in fully-enclosed back porch), Energy-Saving Features,
Loaded with Many Amenities - is located near NMSU Alamogordo Campus, several
large Medical Clinics and City Hospital, fine Grade School (Buena
Vista Elementary School), large Gym, The International Space Hall of
Fame, and a great IMAX and Panetarium! Our large Alamogordo home will not likely
last long on the market! Please contact us right away by Email: email@example.com.
And tell your family, friends and associates!
Email SUBJECT Line: Please put, "Home Lease Inquiry" (or "Home Sale Inquiry")
We respond to all serious Emails. If you receive no response within 24 hours, please phone us (no texting) at 505-321-1034
Alamogordo, New Mexico
2011 Crescent Dr.
(SW Corner Crescent Dr. & Indian Wells Rd. near NMSUA)
(Open House Soon, Email/Call Us for Days & Times - 505-321-1034)
Please Visit With Us to View our Home to Rent (or Buy) It
Call Today: 505-321-1034 or 505-321-7768, or EMail Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our home by apppointment, please email us with your basic information:
Name, phone number(s), moving schedule, and your rent and/or buy interest
For all other questions, comments and concerns, please call or email us
SPECIAL! - Rent is only $1100
Deposit = 100% of one month rent. Renter pays all utilities.
Military PCS Clause, Some Pets OK, some Home Businesses and Related Changes OK.
3-12 Month Lease for first lease, we will seriously consider 1-3 year leases thereafter with no rent increases.
No Credit Report Required in some cases.
Non-Smoking Home - more below!
We Will Do
Either Straight Renting or Rent-to-Own - Your Choice!
CONSIDER RENT-TO-OWN (Rent-With-Option-to-Buy)
(for specific details, questions, concerns, email us)
Lock in Your Rent & Deposit
or Tell your Love Ones & Friends!
PLEASE PROVIDE US YOUR RENTAL APPLICATION FORM TODAY! We reserve the right to raise our rent and deposit amounts at any time without prior notice or liability, effective immediately upon posting. However, if we have your Rental Application Form in hand, your rent and deposit are locked into the rent and deposit shown on this webpage on the day before we receive your Rental Application Form if we rent to you.
CURB APPEAL: We live in Albuquerque and go to Alamogordo once every few weeks. While we are not in Alamogordo, things like leaves and debris can blow into the driveway or carport and fast growing weeds can sprout. Before buyers (or renters) move in, we always do a final cleanup both outside and inside (we have some items inside for our comfort when we come to Alamogordo, which we will remove in 3-4 days for immediate occupancy). So if our "curb appeal" is not now great, it will be cleaned up before you move in, so please don't let it distract you from the simple fact that our home, with its numerous advantages, features and amenities (see below), is a great home for you and your family to live in. We repainted virtually every paintable wall, professionally cleaned carpets, etc. At least tour our home first, then make your mind. We have a neighbor who can usually open up our home to you within minutes, call us 505-321-1034.
John and Laurie Williams
(John Williams is a Disabled American Veteran)
P.O. Box 23097, Albuquerque, NM 87192
Cell (no text messages please): 505-321-1034 ("John"), Fax: (call to schedule)
Contact Us: email@example.com
Email SUBJECT Line: Please put, "Home Lease Inquiry" or "Home Sale Inquiry"
We respond to all serious Emails. If you receive no response within 24 hours, please phone us (no texting).
Being eaten alive by the
high and skyrocketing costs of gas or diesel fuel, or utilities?
Lost Your Home due to hurricane, flood, tornado, fire, earthquake or other disaster?
Disgusted with urban life, no peace of mind? Endless winters, grey skies, high humidity?
Tired with climbing stairs, and/or distant schools, medical facilities and/or gym?
Fed-Up with bad parking, paper-thin walls/ceilings, and/or little yard for children, pets?
Government monetary blunders and uncertainty jeopardizing current home payments?
Need a larger home, lots more storage, and/or more and safer off-street parking?
Our fine Alamogordo home is likely your very best solution. Don't live in Alamogordo? Then move here.
PLEASE GIVE OUR FINE HOME YOUR FIRST CONSIDERATION
If after reading webpages of interest you have any question or concern about the property, any lease or sale provision, or anything else that is making you hesitate to lease or buy our property, please email or call us. If your question or concern is reasonable, we will try our best to accommodate you, answer your questions, clarify statements, fix any problems, or do whatever else we can reasonably do to lease or sell our property to you.
Our large, primo location
Alamogordo sale home (2011 Crescent Dr., Alamogordo, New Mexico, Otero County)
has special and unique features, advantages and amenities - beats all other
known 4-bed homes for sale in the Alamogordo area for its location, size and
many other features, advantages and amenities:
(1) LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: North East Alamogordo location. Walking or short driving distance from large regional hospital, major regional medical clinics, NMSU-A, new Walmart, IMAX Theater, Planetarium, Space Hall of Fame, gym, hiking trails. Faster access to scenic Lincoln National Forest, Sacramento Mountains, Cloudcroft, High Rolls, Tularosa, and La Luz. Stunning views of awesome Rocky Mountains from front and back yards. Eye-popping Western sunsets from backyard. View Alamogordo's official 4th. of July fireworks from YOUR diveway!
(2) LARGE HOME: Large home (2199 sqft) on oversized corner lot. Four large bedrooms. Four large areas for family activities, hobbies: Huge greatroom (size of two-car garage) + 500sqft enclosed back porch (windowed, cedar walls, with 6ft "saloon-style" doors (bi-directional doors - no knobs to turn, great for carrying things in and out). Large living room + large den (with real fireplace).
(3) IMPRESSIVE AMENITIES: Two refrigerators, RO system (Reverse Osmosis system, with kitchen sink faucet and refrigerator hookup), range + range hood, dishwasher (w/ built-in disposal) + disposal + microwave + four large pots/pans/food storage drawers (on steel rollers; 29 total kitchen cabinets and drawers! (most kitchens have only 23). Washer/dryer hookups. Large washing area sink with hot water, cold water, spray nozzle, and drain.
(4) NEW FURNACE (Oct. 2017), PLUS NEWER 30-YEAR ROOF (July 2016), PLUS NEWER AIR CONDITIONER (July 2016).
(5) GREAT SCHOOL DISTRICT: Buena Vista Elementary School District.
(6) CENTRAL HEATING/COOLING: Gas central heating (programmable digital thermostat) / central air conditioning.
(7) ENERGY COST SAVINGS: Great energy-saving features: Real fireplace + 10 ceiling fans (at least one ceiling fan for every room in house over 100 sqft) + three 18" roof turbines and doubled eaves vents (soffit vents) to sweep out hot Summer air from your attic + programmable digital thermostat.
(8) TREMENDOUS STORAGE: If your storage needs are prodigious or you just require a lot of living space, our property is ideal for you - great for both your personal storage and/or business storage, and lots of areas for many activities! A real bargain when compared to Alamogordo area commercial storage lockers of similar storage space you would have to drive to (which typically do not come with climate control, trash services, water sources or bathroom facilities), permanent, spacious, shaded and near-level parking, much privacy, etc.
(9) SECURITY GATES & WINDOWS: Wrought iron security gates and windows to help protect your family and keep strangers away from your front door. Front gate is a split gate - great for kids and pets to access the front outside safely, without fear of them wandering off, and for more secure delivery of packages. While our neighborhood is pretty safe, we live in an increasingly dangerous world.
(10) OUTSIDE CLOTHES LINES: Solar-powered green-living (two clothes lines - energy costs are high these days and about 10% of total electric bill is from clothes dryer use + costs of cooling down home from clothes dryer heat; 90+% of Alamogordo days are sunny; sun-dried clothes last longer, fade less, smell fresher, more hygienic and healthful, and less wrinkled.
(11) TILED FLOORS: Kitchen, dining area and bathrooms.
(12) HUGE, NEAR LEVEL CIRCULAR PARKING: Fits upto about 10 average-size cars, with basketball goal. No more backing out of driveway!
(13) HUGE, SUNNY BACKYARD: Great for gardens/pools/spas/parties/barbeques/gazebos/trampolines/horseshoes/tetherball/pickleball/badminton/lawn bowling/swing sets/playground sets. Extended cedar fence all around for privacy.
(14) OUTSIDE STORAGE/TOOL SHED: Cinder block outside storage shed.
(15) PECAN TREES: Pecan Trees (near carport).
(16) LARGE SHADE TREES: Several large shade trees.
(17) LARGE, VERSATILE BATHROOM CABINETS: Each bathroom has a large 3-door side-view bathroom mirror cabinet (3' long, 2-1/2' tall, with 3 full-length shelves 3-1/2" deep), adjustable side doors easily positioned for clear, undistorted views of either or both sides of your face, neck and upper body - critical panoramic viewing for make-up, etc. Plus shared cabinet between bathrooms: To stock both bathrooms you stock only one cabinet accessible from either bathroom.
(18) SMOKE DETECTORS, CO DETECTOR: Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector + fire extinguishers. Closest home in area to City fire hydrant.
(19) NORMAL CITY UTILITIES: TV-ready, and Dish TV / Direct TV-ready (dish antenna mounted on roof, with cabling). Property is within City limits, so electricity, natural gas, water, trash pickup and sewage services are all available to you.
(20) PAINTING. Some new painting.
THE BIG ROOM IS NO 2-CAR GARAGE: Please note that while our home has a spacious 1-car carport with lots of lockable storage and two large shade trees with parking, it does not come with a 2-car garage. While in many parts of our country, due to lots of rain and snow or high crime, many people believe that a car garage is required for them (even so, most people who live in such areas don't have 2-car garages - even many who have space for one). In contrast, sunny Southwest Alamogordo, NM, gets sunshine about 350 days/year - most days with some clouding - but little snow or rain. And little crime. Also, garages in Alamogordo made a lot more sense when cars were much simpler and many people made major car repairs themselves. When our home was built, what may have been intended as a 2-car garage became the large, finished, heated, cooled and carpeted Big Room livable space with lots of storage and a separate spacious washer/dryer area, additional deep sink, water heater and water softener. Except for parking vehicles in it (which many people don't do with their garages), just about any other function done in a garage can be done in the Big Room. From table tennis to wood shop. We used it for years as an electronics lab - no one wants to put expensive test equipment and tools in a vulnerable and dusty garage without heating or cooling. The finished Big Room can be used for many exciting activities seldom done in garages: Big family room, game room, home office, home business, classroom (e.g. home schooling), gathering and meeting room, most types of shops, home gym / exercise room, arts / crafts shop, home studio, library / study room, and/or lots of safer, cleaner climate-controlled storage. Alamogordo gets very hot in the Summer, and nightime Winter temperatures can reach single digits. Garage doors act as huge heatsinks for homes which drive up both your cooling and heating costs. As for crime, garages are vulnerable - major penetration points of homes with garages. We don't mind if you put up a temporary structure at your expense to shade your car (if you don't use the carport or the parking under our large shade trees), as long as the City or neighbors don't get upset with it. In short, many building practices in rainy, snowy and high-crime areas of the country - such as garages and basements - are not and should not be a big deal in Alamogordo, NM. We never understand why a few rental and buying prospects insist on having a dusty unheated and uncooled garage or basement in Alamogordo instead of a large carpeted living space Big Room they and their family can all really use and enjoy.
WROUGHT IRON SECURITY PROTECTION: Our lockable wrought iron window and gate security does NOT mean that our neighborhood and home are high crime areas - they are not. In the 1980s, our neighbors to the West of us (now a large beautiful medical clinic built 2008) was a package store which attracted transients and alcoholics, so we installed wrought iron security to protect our kids. The package store was replaced by a beauty shop, 1990s, which made us be and feel much safer; we often left our doors unlocked when we were out then. Most of small town Alamogordo is a pretty safe place to raise a family, especially our neighborhood (many retirees who live there for decades). Sadly, many of America's small towns in recent years are experiencing substantial increases in serious crimes. Now, those homes in Alamogordo which have little or no security are increasingly risky for the families living in them. And now, our wrought iron gates and window coverings provide much greater security and safety for the fine families who rent our home. The front entrance to our home is protected by wrought iron gates, which create an effective security vestibule (foyer) so that strangers and unwelcomed people cannot surprise you right at your door.
Front of home and very large, near-level concrete driveway. Images also show basketball goal.
Lower right image shows split gate concept (gates can be joined) -
really great idea for small children and pets to help keep them secure while minimizing their confinement.
And also great for temporarily placing tools, work materials, groceries, etc., and for keeping visitors
at a safer distance without obstructing your view of the outside.
Alamogordo and our neighborhood are relatively safe places to live (compared to many cities).
We put on the wrought iron bars years ago when we had our business here with much very expensive
electronic and computer equipment and inventories and our home was more remote at the time.
Today, when we are there and go out, we sometimes leave our gates and doors unlocked.
(The papers you see posted describe our home for an open house.)
More front-of-home images, early morning (resulting in shadows, fallen leaves).
Upper left image shows right front of home.
Upper right image shows left front of home, including roof dish antenna for those who prefer dish antenna TV and Internet service (cable hookup also available).
Lower right shows far right front of home, including large carport, basketball goal and side fencing (to stop balls from rolling into street).
Lower left image taken from home's front gate to show vast parking area. View from other side of bush shows NMSUA, Planetarium, Imax Theater and International Space Hall of Fame.
Inside Home Entrance (view from edge of large Living Room) / Living Room (view from same position)
Hallway (view from Home Entrance area) / same Hallway (view from Master Bedroom doorway)
Hall Bathroom (from Hallway) / Master Bedroom Bathroom (from Bedroom) - new floors, both baths
Master Bedroom (view taken from doorway) / Master Bedroom (view taken from window); (15' x 11.5')
Views of the other three bedrooms (#4: 11' x 11'; #3: 11.5 x 11'; #2: 15' x 11', respectively)
Top row images taken from hall doorway; bottom row images taken from bedroom wall opposite door.
(All 4 bedrooms similar, 2 w/ 'sliding door' closets, 2 w/ regular door closets, all with ceiling fans)
(Right image of Master Bedroom above is truest in carpet, wall, door colors for all bedrooms;
backlighting and other photo anomalies caused color problems in taking these photos)
Top images is kitchen (view from Home Entrance area) / Kitchen (view from Dining Room area). Bottom images are some recent Kitchen Updates. We changed all 29 kitchen drawer and cabinet handles with these beautiful floral handles, installed a new range hood, and installed a new cup holder.
Great Room (view from doorway) / Great Room (view from water heater area)
Great Room (view from washer/drier area) / Great Room (washer/dryer area, washer and dryer may not be included). New ceiling fan since installed in middle of room.
Fireplace / large Breakfast Bar / Den (view from back door) / Den (view from Dining Room)
Enclosed Back Porch (500 sqft (33'3" x 15'5") carpets removed for cleaning, lamps removed as obsolete).
This extra 500 sqft is not counted in 2,200 sqft measurement of this big home.
Views of the Backyard include outside view of Porch, Shed, Trees, Fencing, 2 of 3 Roof Turbines; some
new roofing (tree left of porch is fig tree; backyard is a little rough due to Alamogordo drought conditions)
Behind-the-property views (most of outside of our tall fence; on top left is stunning Rocky Mountains,
and just out of view on left are nearby NMSU-A, Planetarium, Space Hall of Fame)
Side and front views of Carport and part of Backyard (showing one of two Pecan Trees)
Click here to view => Many
images of very nearby entities of interest
(all images taken in 2008, little changes other than plants)
HOME VALUE COMPARISON: Decent 4-bedroom homes
for rent in the Alamogordo area are scarce. A recent search of 4-Bedroom Alamogordo
homes shows that 80+% of still-available and recently-available 4-Bedroom Alamogordo
homes rent at a higher rent than our home does - most of these rent above $1,500/mnth,
and most are poorly located, are smaller is size, do not allow any pets, and/or
do not allow any home business use of their properties! Our home comes to only
41 cents per square foot per month ($900/2,200 = 0.41). ACT NOW or risk losing
this great opportunity - last time we rented our home, we rented it for 3 years!
The rent of our home, based on the Alamogordo market for (rare) nice 4-bedroom
homes in good locations is $1,250+, our rent is now at a real bargain price.
COMPARED TO OTHER HOMES NEAR NMSUA AND CLINICS, AND IN BUENA VISTA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT: Our Alamogordo, NM, home is ideally strategically positioned - the very best location relevant to NMSUA, Buena Vista Elementary School, medical facilities, IMAX, Planetarium and the big gym. Of the half-dozen nearest homes on Crescent Dr., none are closer to the big Indian Wells clinics, NMSUA, IMAX, Planetarium and the big gym. When you consider our reasonable rent, big size, great location, and critical energy-saving features, our home is the best 4-bedroom Alamogordo home deal you will find!
Home for Lease (Page 2)
Home for Sale by Owner (with Images)
Area Photos )
RENTAL APPLICATION - RENTAL AGREEMENT (being revised, provided on request)
RENT TO OWN - SALE BID
Good, Bad and Ugly Renters
We strongly believe that our good renters (most) should be positively publicly congratulated, and our worse renters publicly exposed.
IMAGE SPONSORED BY: |
Lone Star Consulting, Inc.
REPRINT POW-MIA IMAGE=>
ON YOUR WEBSITE
This is the most recent version of this website. We (the landlords/owners) may make changes in this website without prior notice or liability. Whenever we post a new version of any webpage this website contains, it becomes effective immediately upon its posting on this website, at which time, all previous website versions are invalid for any and all contracts received by us after this posting. We assume no liability for any errors or omissions on this website. In all cases where there is a dispute as to any representation on this website, our interpretation will prevail as long as it is a reasonable interpretation. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding anything on this website, please address them to us by email.
Copyright © 2006-2017, John and Laurie Williams. All rights reserved.